- Double-click on the ASAP icon on your desktop.
- Enter your user name and password. Your administrator has the option to change the passwords to allow group access to only certain areas in ASAP
- Double-click on ASAP 2000 Main Application. All modules are launched from the Main Switchboard.
- Clicking on the buttons on the left side of the screen will open modules on the right side relating to those applications.
- The two modules required to set up ASAP from scratch are Setup and Lookup Tables.